The SmartDC advantages
- ISO/IEC 27001 auditiertes Rechenzentrum
- CDSA auditiert auf Inhalts-Schutz & -Sicherheit
- Direct-carrier connections to Level3, NTT, Cogent, NL-ix, Colt and many more
- Local providers include KPN, Tele2, Interoute, BT
- Direct fiber-connections to EUNetworks, Eurofiber, Relined and many more
- State-of-the-art cooling systems with a PUE of 1.1
- 100% local, sustainable and renewable power sources
- 12 megawatt power supply
- Capacity of 2,000 racks
- Sophisticated two-tier fire-detection system in every suite
- The largest carrier-neutral data center in the Rotterdam area
i3D.net owns and operates the 3.500 m² SmartDC carrier-neutral datacenter in Rotterdam. We use award-winning adiabatic cooling techniques to reach a PUE of 1.1. SmartDC is a carrier-neutral datacenter scaling and building out on a unique modular concept. This allows us to customize each and every suite to the needs of our clients and offer an incredible amount of flexibility to our colocation offering. Whether you are building a small-scale environment or require a large-scale private suite for a high-density environment, we will be able to tailor our offering to your wishes on security, cooling, fire prevention, cages and racks and available power per rack (up to 20 kVA). i3D.net provides managed colocation in The Netherlands in SmartDC datacenters.
The i3D.net network (AS49544) supplies the i3D.net network connectivity. The i3D.net network is a transatlantic network with a capacity of over 793 Gigabit. The network is redundantly connected to multiple premium transit providers and over 1.700 peers.
High Density Hosting